Supporting the Charleston Symphony Orchestra is a sound business decision. The CSO plays a central role in the economic prosperity and quality of life in the Lowcountry. Performing more than 150 services annually throughout the Lowcountry, the CSO provides high-quality entertainment and musicians for people who live and do business in the community. Partnering with the Charleston Symphony Orchestra will help to advance its mission while building exposure, prominence, and brand recognition for your company.
The Charleston Symphony Orchestra offers a number of benefits for business sponsorship, including prominent exposure for your company in conjunction with a high profile event and exciting and varied entertainment opportunities for your clients and employees.
Annual Fund sponsors levels begin at $1,500, and range from sponsoring a reception or private event, to supporting an educational outreach performance. Higher levels include the opportunity to sponsor a full Orchestra concert or CSO subscription series.
Sponsorships are available for the following events:
- Masterworks: Major symphonic concerts, featuring large orchestral works and classical guest artists.
- Pops: Symphony concerts presenting popular music ranging from Broadway to Rock.
- Chamber Orchestra Concerts: The music of the masters like Bach, Mozart and Haydn presented by a smaller chamber orchestra.
- Chamber Music Concerts: Small ensembles, usually quartets or quintets, presented in churches and other smaller performance halls.
- Holiday Concerts: Special events, usually tied to the calendar, such as Holiday Pops, Martin Luther King day, and Valentine’s Day.
- Outdoor Pops: Presented in large public spaces to thousands of people, these concerts present exciting music perfect for enjoying the beautiful Lowcountry landscape.
- Education Initiatives: Partnering with the CSO on specific education initiatives is a great way for your business to publicly support the great benefits that music education can bring to young people. The CSO presents dozens of education-focused performances per year, including in-school demonstrations, instrument Masterclasses, and Young People’s Concerts. The arts and arts education continue to play a vital role in building critical thinking skills, and instill a sense of creativity and innovation in the minds of our youth.
In addition to concerts, sponsorships of receptions and fundraisers are available. For more information on Corporate Support, please contact the Development Office at (843) 723-7528, ext. 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org